Canoe tour on the Hunte
The Hunte flows from Wildeshausen in the direction of Dötlingen with a landscape dominated by the iceage. Small Mountains rise east of the river. You pass the Gold-Mountains.
- Boat rental and transport including accessories
- Introduction to paddle technique
- Life jackets, paddles, waterproof sack
- Canoe hotline and a river map
- Driver return transfer in a collective taxi or bike transfer to Ölmühle
Meeting PointIm Hagen 4, 27793 Wildeshausen
Duration4 to 5 Hours
Small rapids and accompany you on the journey in the canoe to the Ölmühle. Far away from other places. Mountains, many meanders and the church of Dötlingen are the highlights of this route. With a little bit of luck you can even observe the "kingfisher".