Canoe tour on the Hunte
The beauty of the nature park Wildeshauser Geest is concentrated here at the transition to the river Marsch. Land in its archetype with trees well above the water. Silence and the smell of the forest make this a unique canoe experience.
- Boat rental and transport including accessories
- Introduction to paddle technique
- Life jackets, paddles, waterproof sack
- Canoe hotline and a river map
- Shuttle service for each ca driver or bike transport to Astrup
Meeting PointHadstr. 14, 26197 Huntlosen
Start Timeby arrangement
Duration4 to 4.5 Hours
In the nature reserve Barneführer Holz there are sparkling passages - including small rapids under the bridges. After the forest opens up again you paddle from Geest into the "Wardenburger Marsch". Wide meadows and blue skies lead you down to Astrup. A varied paddle tour on the Hunte awaits you.