Canoe tour on the Hunte
Aldermen line the Hunte after entering the oil mill. Later fallen trees calling for a canoe slalom ride. Half way through the tour there ist a restin place in front of the bridge in Ostrittrum. Larks and nightingales can be heard in the undergrowth. Fifteen different types of pastures line the riverside: All this reminds of a jungle. A rapid makes it even more exciting.
- Boat rental and transport including accessories
- Introduction to Paddle technique
- Life jackets, paddles, waterproof sack
- Canoe hotline and a river map
- Shuttle service for car drivers or bike transfer to the start to Huntlosen
Meeting PointOil mill K341, 27801 Dötlingen
Start Timeby arrangement
Duration4 to 4.5 Hours
From Schohuusen the Hunte has been extended/renaturalized with two river loops of 800 m - the surroundings change ver quickly. Dehlandbrücke, A beautiful beer garden "Zur Hunte" awaits at the final take out of the day.