Seakayaktour in Sweden
In the archipelago outside Grebbestad you’ll find some of the finest sea weed in the salty, clear ocean. Sea weed has become a very popular cooking ingredient on the menu of many top restaurants. Our sea weed specialists from the local company Catxalot will join us on the guided kayak trip.
- Experienced BCU/ ACA certified guide
- Sea Weed expert from Catxalot a local sea weed company
- Fully equipped kayak, PFD, paddle, sprayskirt. We use kayaks and equipment of good quality
- Neoprenepants and a good spraytop and during the cold month you'll be wearing a dry suit
Meeting PointNautop Kajakcenter Grebbestad Småbåtshamnen, Svinnässidan 45702 Grebbestad
We’ll be searching for diffent kinds of sea weed both from the kayak and by snorkel. Catxalot will tell us more about the best time to harvest and the different nutrients. We’ll enjoy lunch on an island and we’ll prepare sea weed snacks for you from what we’ve found in the ocean. Our sea kayak guide from Nautopp will guide you through all the practical bits regarding sea kayak safety and techniques. The guide will make sure the adventure is safe and enjoyable.
Full day 10:00 am - ca 3:30 pm
- Lunch and coffee/tea. We aim to use as much organic and/or locally produced food as possible
- Sea weed snacks
- Swimming skills
- Age: 16+
- No need and prior experience in sea kayaking