Whitewater Rafting in Bulgaria
Rafting BG organizes trips on Struma River every day on the longest river track – about 12km, which has numerous rapids, with different profile and difficulty and takes about 1,5 – 2 hours.
- Full equipment for rafting - neoprene suit, neoprene shoes, helmet, jacket, PFD
- Qualified rafting instructor
- Safety instructions for the rafting
- Changing rooms and outside showers
- Transfer back to the start
Meeting PointGPS coordinates: 41.847986,23.141863, next to the gas station, after Simitli
Duration1,5 bis 2 Hours
Rafting BG provides the full equipment, needed for the rafting trip on Struma River – neoprene suit, neoprene shoes, helmet, jacket, life jacket. Our rafting centre is located at about 120km south from Sofia, where you can make a trip for one day, or you can combine it with other activities in the area or to organize for you extreme weekend. On Rafting BG center we have changing rooms, showers, WiFi and place for relax. Come with us in order to feel the adrenaline from the rafting! After the rafting you will be full with energy for the whole week. The rafting trip is good for stag parties, we can organize transport from Sofia.
The Rafting Tour is only bookable on request. If you are interested, please send us a message or call + 49 (0) 8032/988 975-6.
- Rafting insurance
- Convenient parking lot
- Swimming skills
- Changing clothes, towel, swimming suit
- No experience in rafting needed
ProviderX-Club Consult, Sofia
Not included in the price
- Potographer, who takes pictures on the most extreme rapids
- Transport to the rafting centre