Kayak-Surf-Camp Pacific Ecuador
With your whitewater kayak you surf in the warm waves on the beach and the soul lets you dangle in the hammock. Welcome to our paradise on Ecuador's sunny Pacific coast: sand, palms and sea as far as the eye can reach.
Our extremely cozy, typical "cabana" (hotel) is idyllically located directly on a natural sandy beach, whose waves are ideal for beginners and surfing crack alike.
- See below
ProviderGlobal-Kayak / Ecuador-Kajak, Bamberg
Meeting PointQuito, Ecuador
Delicious fresh seafood on your plate, the beach bars of our small fishing village invite you to a cool drink or freshly squeezed fruit juice, the "slower" lifestyle here is just so easy for us stressed Europeans. The sea and air are really warm, a light wind always makes for a perfect feel-good climate.
A perfect week of relaxation awaits you!
day by day description
Individual arrival in Quito, Ecuador. We recommend flights with Lufthansa (via Bogota), KLM (via Amsterdam) or Iberia (via Madrid). The departure time will be announced a few days in advance. As we take our bus over the beach to our cabana, the exact journey times depend on the current ebb and flow of the Pacific! The long but scenic trip across the Andes to the Pacific coast will take about six hours. Our hotel/cabana is located directly on the endless long, wide sandy beach, has a kitchen and a beautiful veranda overlooking the sea. Our neighbourhood, located just outside the fisherman's village, can only be reached at low tide. At high tide you have to swim or paddle a short distance - which only increases the charm of the dreamlike accommodation. After obtaining our rooms we go swimming, paddling and together for dinner in one of the typical "seafood" restaurants.
2nd to 6th Day
After breakfast we go to the beach. Depending on the height of the waves, the ebb and flow and the mood we spend all day on or in the sea or in the hammock. The kajak guides give tips and tricks for surfing in kayaks and are ready to help on the beach at any time. There are several surf spots available, one just in front of our cabana, the others also within easy reach. Thanks to the very relaxed atmosphere in the village and the serenity of the Ecuadorians, there is a real "chill" atmosphere. Dinner and "open-end" at the beach bar. Hotel accommodation in our Cabaña.
You could stay forever - at least that's how we always feel - but unfortunately we have to go back today. After breakfast we start (at low tide) with our bus for a comfortable return trip to Quito. Arrival and good-byes from our guides there during the late evening.
- Professional Kayak Coaching at the sea through local and experienced kayak guides
- Five days of surfing in the kayak on the Pacific beach of Ecuador
- German, English and Spanish speaking
- Organization and tour assistance during the duration of the kayak experience
- Provision of expedition pharmacy, first aid, spare paddle, water filter, emergency transmitter, safety package etc.
- Including the six nights with breakfast in the idyllic beach hotel (typical hotel/lodge/Cabaña). We have a simple dormitory and double rooms with shared bathroom available
- Vehicle transfer: Quito – Beach (on Day 1) and Beach – Quito (on the 7th day) in our own bus, van or pickup
- Plus rental fee for kayak/paddle Also not included in the price are flights, lunch and dinner, drinks and tips
The arrival and departure to Ecuador takes place individually and at the expense of the participants.
Arrival in Quito no later than:
First day until 5.00 a.m. (local time Quito)
Departure from Quito at the earliest:
On the last day from 23.59 a.m. (local time Quito)
Quito/Ecuador, we "collect" all participants at the time of departure in their hotels.
Kayak and or paddle in Ecuador borrow
Since the transport of your own kayak or paddle on the plane is problematic, expensive or impossible, we are happy to offer you modern rental boats and paddles in Ecuador. You can book our rental equipment on the right under "accessories and options".
- For all paddlers that can paddle at least WW 2