Arbon, SwitzerlandIn Arbon on Lake Constance
Stand up Paddle beginner course
A elementary SUP course in the canoe school lake Constance at the beach in Arbon. Be surprised and enjoy the time with us on the water and learn the basics around the new sport. Of course you'll get everything you need from us.
- Complete equipment such as board, paddle and clothing
- Introduction to the Material
- Learn how to paddle safely
- SUP Paddling Technique
- Material Handling and maintenance
Meeting PointIn the Lido Arbon, 9320 Arbon, Switzerland
Start TimePlease select
DurationApprox. 2.5 Hours
- You can distinguish and name the equipment.
- You know the right way to use the material.
- You understand the weather and material-relevant safety aspects.
- You're going to bring yourself and the SUP safely to water.
- You paddle with the SUP board and know the three basic strokes.
- You know how to fall into the water safely.
- You have fun in the water and on the SUP.
- Enjoyment of the water
- Good swimming skills
- You feel healthy
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participants
- Please bring your swimming gear, sun protection, function shirt, etc.