SUP swedish west coast
Our area is more than prefect for such an adventure as the archipelago and all the islands in the area offer you wind protected paddle waters and in case of windy days the boards are very suitable for wind and waves.
- Top quality expedition SUP boards from Tahoe SUP
- Water tight duffel bags to all of your equipment - each SUP carrries two duffel bags each
- Paddels and bouncy aids ( PFD)
- Maps with a recommended route
- Text message each evening with a weather forecast for the next day and recommendations
Meeting PointNautop Kajakcenter Grebbestad Småbåtshamnen, Svinnässidan 45702 Grebbestad
Our area is more than prefect for such an adventure as the archipelago and all the islands in the area offer you wind protectedPitch your tent on a small island - you have several thousands to chose from. Enjoy a fresh cooked meal and a glass of wine in the sunset before you venture on the next morning to new adventures and waters that might bring you to a picturesque hotel the next evening ( accommodation not included but several options are available in the area)
At the end of the trip we pick you up and drive you back to the where you started.
It's always recommended to have some prior experience before such a trip but if you don't have any you're welcome to book a private lesson with one of our SUP instructors to know the basics and safety at sea.
After that you'll feel more comfortable out there during your trip
- Cleaning of all equipment after use
- Pick up in Fjällbacka
- SMS every evening with an updates weather forecast
- Basic instructions on land on how to use the gear - we recommend a private lesson that last for 2 hours for safety reasons