Seakayak Western Algarve
At 09.00h you meet our guide and receive the inicial briefing with information about the area and sea conditions, followed by a training of rescue technices. Afterwards you will be guided on your first tour along the beautiful coastline of Sagres with some hidden caves and secluded beaches. In the evening we meet again for a traditional welcome dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 3 (22 km)
We paddle from Ingrina beach to Lagos, passing the famous Ponta da Piedade with its beautiful rock formations, arcs and caves.
On your second day we explore the impressive cliffs around the unique Cape St. Vincent, the south-westernmost point of mainland Europe. It is an exceptional experience, as the cliffs rise nearly vertically from the Atlantic to a height of 75 meters, with the lighthouse on it.
Day 4 (10km)
The last day is our adventure day. We start at the huge Bordeira beach, where big sand dunes and the Bordeira river form a lagoon. We paddle along the rugged scenery of Carrapateira and have some time for playing in the waves.This day ends with our traditional farewell dinner.
- Guiding by a certified and local tour guide
- Single- or double kayak, spray deck, paddle, PFD, Dry bags
- Transfer belonging to the tour
- Accident insurance
- Welcome dinner and fairwell dinner
Meeting PointDetails after agreement
Start Time9 Uhr
Degree of DifficultyModerate
- Swimming skills
- Previous knowledge in handling kayaks required
- Experience in sea kayaking is beneficial
- Age: 12+ in a double kayak accompanied by an adult
- Age: 16+ in a single kayak
- Clothing for paddling, sun protection
ProviderSea Kayaking Sagres, Sagres
Length60 km total
Not included in the price