Paddle Paradise Risanka
With Prijon to the paddle paradise Kornati in Croatia. From the base of Risanka on the main island of Kornat, in the middle of the National Park Kornati, we can comfortably take kayak tours. In the Bay of Šibnate we have our own holiday house.
Our base is the house Risanka, on the main island of Kornat, in the middle of the National Park Kornati. From here, we can easily take kayak tours. In the Bay of Šibnate we have a holiday house available, with 3 and 4 person bed rooms. Sleeping bag or blanket must be brought. Kitchen, refrigerator, fresh water and sanitary facilities are available. Camping is also possible for a maximum of 4 persons.
- 1 night in a double room in Zadar (or Sukošan)
- 7 nights in a double room on Kornati (Risanka)
- Rental equipment: Prijon sea kayak from HTP, including control system, paddle, sprayskirt and life vest
- Motor boat ride from Sali to Kornati & return
- Kayaking and guided tours by our experienced kayak guide (German or English speaking)
ProviderPrijon Seekajakreisen, Rosenheim
Meeting PointFor self-arrival: 20:00 in HR-23206 Sukošan
Start TimeSee description
Our group provides for itself. Purchase before departure on the island of Sali is possible in a supermarket. Alternatively, half-board can be ordered, or only drinks may be purchased on site. The costs for this are to be paid on site depending on the expenses.
For example, you can travel by car or airplane.
Flights to Zadar or Split.
From there, the shuttle will gladly pick you up for an amount of €60,-per trip (max. 4 people) and take you to the starting point.
11.00 pm Departure, Journey time approx. 10 hours, drive via motorway Salzburg, Ljubljana, Sukošan (south of Zadar). Arrival in the evening in Sukošan where we spend the first night on the mainland.
You take the ferry to Sali from Zadar under the direction of our guide. There they are bought together, then they are taken by boat to the Bay of Šibnate on the island of Kornat.
Do not forget your identity card or passport!!!
- Tourist tax of 1.00 euro as well as admission National Park €14,-included in the price
Degree of DifficultySuitable for beginners, paddling experience required, tours approx. 25km per day
- Warm clothing (weather can also be cooler)
- Beach slippers (sea urchins!)
- Paddle Jacket & Neoprene trousers (short) or sport trousers
- Paddle clothing or light rain jacket
- Sufficient sun protection (CAP)