Packraft trip in Montenegro
Pack Rafting Tara/Montenegro
In the last millennia, Tara has been flushed in the over 1,300 meters deep gorge into the mountains and is the longest (78km) and deepest gorge in Europe. A real natural jewel. The unspoiled landscape and the friendliness of the inhabitants will enchant you.
In this guided tour we do the organisation and safety for the participants. Of course paddling and safety techniques are also practised, but the focus is on the experience.
WW III Maximum
Transport on site and your guide.
Accommodation Fees, food, flight and the river fee (as this varies depending on the number of participants)
- Knowledge of White Water II
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Swimming skills
- Normal physical condition
- Enjoy new challenges
It is possible to book a room anywhere or to stay in your own tent.
At almost all camps it is possible to have breakfast and dinner. However, this is not the case at the 1st camp in Tara Gorge. We provide a cooker, but the food and dishes must be carried.
Tip: Travellunch, energy cake.
- Open-mindedness and adventure motivation
- Tent, Camping mat, sleeping bag or room reservation
- Own boat with all the equipment
- (Rental is possible but only for self-pickup)
- Dishes (bowl, cutlery, drinking bottle, etc.)
- Because we are walking to the start and exit points you need a backpack at least 60L, carabiner, dry bag, lashings to transport your boats and equipment on land and in the water.
On the first day we pick you up at the airport in Podgorica. From there we drive to the exit of the Tara Gorge, to the camp tomb. There you can stay in your tents or in a room (to be reserved in advance).
At this camp there is the possibility to get dinner. The next morning we go with the shuttle transfer to the entrance of the Tara Gorge, Splaviste. The controller is waiting for us at the entrance to collect the river fees, about €60. We will split the section through the gorge into three parts. For the 4th stage, we will walk upstream again to paddle the most exciting section again. On one day we plan to dry all the gear. Please note that there may always be changes to the procedure on site.