Nepal Kayaking and Rafting journey
At the foot of the 8,000m mountains we experience fabulous and beautiful kayaking days and multi-day tours (with riverside camps and raft accompaniment) to the River "Trishuli," SETI "and" Lower Kali Gandaki. Bookable as a participant in a raft or individually in a kayak.
- Professional guides
- Airport transfer in Nepal
- Organisation of logistics on site
- All accommodation
ProviderGlobal-Kayak / Ecuador-Kajak, Bamberg
Meeting PointKathmandu Airport
Nepal is a fairytale country with fantastic temples, mighty mountains, colourful festivities, exotic culture, friendly people and medieval villages. But it's not just the mountains that lure explorers to Nepal.
The opportunity to experience unique river expeditions in this mystical environment, in warm water, with top equipment and local kayak instructors, is one of a kind in the world. We paddle away from the tourist paths in areas where life has barely changed in the last few decades.
day by day description
Day 1 We arrive in Kathmandu, where you will be picked up by us at the airport. We will then take you to our hotel, where you can relax and unwind. Our holiday starts:-) Welcome dinner with the guides. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
2nd to 4th day We make our way to our first paddling area, to the river "Trishuli". Here we will set up our camp and spend the next three days paddling and getting to know each other. The camp is located right by the river and is surrounded by beautiful scenery. In the in-house pool we have the possibility to practise and refine the eskimo role in the evening. Camp in tent or huts.
5th to 6th day We spend the fifth and sixth day paddling on the "SETI" river (with escort raft for our luggage). This is a two--day trip and we camp right on the banks of the river.
Day 7 We travel to Pokhara and we're refueling today for our last, multi-day paddle stage in the outback of Nepal. Hotel overnight in Pokhara.
8th to 12th day We will spend the next few days on the lower Kali Gandaki. Five days and four nights we experience in original nature on and beside the river. We enjoy rural Nepal far from tourists, only our group in harmony with the water and wild rock and forest landscape (with cargo/escort raft for our luggage). Riverside camps.
Day 13 Return on our bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
Day 14 Adoption by the guides. Return flight to your home country
* Professional kayak tour on the rivers of Nepal
* Ten paddle days as day or multi-day tours (with escort raft for our luggage)
* Provision of rental kayak and paddle on site
* Transfer from/to Kathmandu airport
* All other transfers on site
* Provision of camping, kitchen and cooking equipment for river overnights
* German, English and Nepali speaking tour management
* Organization and tour accompaniment during the duration of the kayak experience
* Provision of expedition pharmacy, first aid, spare paddle, water filter, spot emergency transmitter, safety package etc.
* Not included in the price are flights, food, drinks, tips
We have our own bus with driver for all transfers. On the multi-day tours we will always be accompanied by a a cargo raft, which transports our tents, sleeping bags, food etc. If there are short sections in the whitewater that seem too difficult for you, there is always the possibility to transfer them or to ride on the raft.