Kayak journey Finland
Nature that is even more untouched and fascinating than the Peenetal awaits you. Be a guest with our Finnish friend Marie Louise and her family and experience a varied 9-day paddle tour in the Kolovesi & Linnansaari National Park.
- 7 paddling days in Kolovesi and Linnansaari National Park
- 2 nights (days 1 & 9) in the hotel including breakfast
- 7 nights in tent incl. complete camping equipment
- Choice of double canoe or single or double kayak
- Complete tour introduction incl. map and compass
Meeting PointHotel in Oravi
Start TimeBy arrangement
These nature reserves are only four hours north of Helsinki. We have been working closely with our partners in Finland since 2010, when we jointly received the European Tourism Prize EDEN Award for our sustainable holiday offers. Let yourself be seduced into a landscape that is unique in Europe. Camp on the riverside with campfire romance and experience a wide sky as it is typical here. Our EDEN partners on site have put together a round trip of about 100 km.
The trip to Finland is bookable on request between June-September from 2 persons. If you are interested, we would be pleased to receive a message or a call at + 49 (0) 8032/988 975-6.
- Transfer from/to Helsinki
- Optional bookings for flights and additional stays