Kayak course on the lake Ruhrsee
The Eifel with the Rursee is not only sought after by hikers and nature lovers. Every year, water sports enthusiasts fall in love with this unique location of the Rursee. These people are excited by the clean water of the Rur and the possibilities offered by the lake on the edge of the national park.
- 2 hours of training in theory and practice
- Rental equipment (boat, paddle, vest)
- Training by our trained guides
- We train according to BV Canoe guidelines
Meeting PointCampsite Rursee
Start TimeBy arrangement
If you want to make first paddling experiences in a relaxed and pleasant environment, then this is the place to be. We have 2 hours to deal with a bit of theory and a lot of practice. You will sit alone in a kayak and make your first paddle strokes. Since your guide will always be with you during the 2 hours, it will not be hard for you to go straight ahead.
You should bring
- Swimwear and shoes that may be wet (e.g. old sneakers or neoprene shoes, please do not wear sandals)
- If necessary, a eyewear strap
- Depending on the temperature, you should also bring fast drying outerwear (e.g. fleece)
- Rain jacket if necessary, as the course also takes place in rainy weather
Additional costs (not included in the tour price)
- Own arrival
- Accommodation if necessary
- Guest prices for the use of sanitary facilities, if you do not stay on the campsite
Conditions for participantsFor this tour you only have to be able to swim and be at least 9 years old. You should have a normal physical condition, have fun in nature and not be afraid of water.
Degree of DifficultyVery easy
- Swimming skills