Kayak Basic Course at Faaker Lake
All basic movements, the identification of possible dangers and the fun of kayaking are taught with a ot of fun in this course on the faaker lake. Safety in whitewater is also a big part of this course. If you select the five day course, we will start at the lake and then paddle the Gail, Soca, Möll and Koritnica.
Meeting PointBeachclub "Egg" at Faaker Lake
Duration1 to 5 Days
Maximum group size per kayak Instructor: 6 people
- Getting to know all the equipment
- Assessment of difficulties
- Basic paddle strokes (forward, backward, bow strike, jam or Conterschlag, lateral pull)
- Paddling into eddies on easy whitewater
- Ferries in easy whitewater
- Eskimo Roll
- Assesment of potential danger points
- Correct positioning of safety persons, using a throwbag
- Proper swimming and behaviour in white water
- Paddling class 2 whitewater
Simply select the desired number of days in the calendar.
1 day - 65.00, 00 euro
2 days - 130.00, 00 euro
3 days - 190.00, 00 euro
4 days - 250.00, 00 euro
5 days - 310, 00 euro
All prices include transfer.
The prices do not include rental equipment. For all rental equipment we charge 15 Euro per day.