Canoeing Havel-Source area
The Müritz National Park impresses with its unique flora and fauna. The easiest and most adventurous way to explore the Havel's headwaters, the Müritz National Park, the Strelitzer Lake Platte and the waters of the Mecklenburg Lake District is by canoe or kayak.
- Introduction to the rules of conduct in the Müritznationalpark
- Tour planning and instruction in the paddling technique<
- Modern canoes incl. paddle and Life vest
- Return transport (not included in the price)
Meeting PointCanoe Rental Paddle-Paul, Schillersdorf 1, 17252 Mirow (OT Schillersdorf)
Start TimeFrom 09:00 am
From Leppinsee you paddle towards Mirow over the great Kotzower lake, Granzower Möschen, Mirower Lake. First Accomondation on the campsite at the Zotzensee.
On the second day you paddle over the Zotzensee to the Vilzsee. At the Fleether Mill, at the Canoe rental pack and paddle (here you get a canoe), you carry the boats over an approx. 100 m long path. From now on you are on a motor boat free area. At the Rätzlake, you continue paddling until you reach Drosedower, Gobenowlake, Kleenzlake. At the canoe touring resting place in Wustrow, you'll have your night camp. The next morning, you will have to transfer your canoe or kayak (approx. 250 m). Canoe trolley is available for €1.00.From the Plätlinlake you can paddle further over the Schwaanhavel, watergate Wesenberg, Woblitzsee to the campsite groß Quassow.
The last day of your canoe trip takes you to the Havel head water, over the great Labuslake, watergate Zwenzow, Useriner Lake, Görtowlake, Jäthenlake to the fishing Babke. Once there, get in touch with the canoe rental Paddel Paul, who will immediately pick you up with the Kanutaxi, about 7 km away.
Attention!: In Babke behind the lore you put your boat back in and paddle 30m further, here is a small jetty, at the top of the parking lot is the meeting point.
On the tour you will find all 2 paddling camps and they do not have to be pre-booked, so you can plan your tour freely. We are happy to pick you up from another endpoint.
- Grocery store: Mirow (Netto) directly at the road bridge
- Wustrow (small shop in the village)
- Wesenberg (approx. 1.5 km from city port, netto)
- Various restaurants in Granzow, Mirow, Wustrow, Wesenberg, Quassow
- Tent, sleeping bag and camping mat
- Cooking equipment
- Personal equipment
- Mosquito and sun protection
- Rain gear
- Dry bags
AccommodationCampsites on the way
Length60 km complete
Not included in the price
- Return transport to the starting point