Canoe tour on the Hunte
With a brisk ride, the Hunte passes by Alder and poplars. Larks, nightingales and grass mosquitoes can be heard in the undergrowth. Fifteen different types of pastures line the riverside: All this reminds paddlers of a jungle. Two rapids make it a even more exciting ride.
- Boat rental and transport including accessories
- Introduction to paddle technique
- Life jackets, paddles, waterproof sack
- Canoe hotline and a river map
- Shuttle service for car drivers or bike transfer to Astrup
Meeting PointÖlmühle K341, 27801 Dötlingen
Durationca. 6 Hours
Downstream of Schohuusen the overhanging trees form a tunnel of branches and leaves. In the nature reserve forest "Barneführerholz" are exciting passages and small rapids under the bridges. A small resting place at the end of the forest is the perfect spot a lunch break - before the sky opens up in the Wardenburger Marsch. Now meadows and pastures line the riverbank.